These custom box planner stickers are custom made with a single line word or phrase of your choice, ready to add to your planner!
A closer look at Custom Box Planner Stickers
You will receive 1 (one) sheet of custom box stickers, printed on premium smooth matte adhesive paper, non-removable.
SHEET SIZE: 9cm x 12cm
STICKER SIZE: 3.8cm wide X 1.6cm tall
NUMBER OF STICKERS: 10 approx depending on the word & phrase
MATERIAL: Non-Removable Adhesive Matte Paper
► Custom Planner Stickers are made to order. Processing time - up to 14 days.
- Only one phrase, font style and colour choice are allowed per sheet. Single Colour choice in the text that applies to both the text and box outlines ONLY, for the entire sheet no mixed colours.
- Enter your text EXACTLY as you want it to print.
- Each text word planner sticker is kiss-cut, ready to peel and use in your planner.
- The word is cut with a white border around the edge of the design.
- The text you type in the text box is what we will print and cut on the final custom sticker product. This includes any misspellings, capitalisations and extra spaces. Please ensure that you triple check your text request!
- Text font width and number of stickers per sheet will vary depending on the number of characters/spaces in your custom word phrase.
- There may be text variations between multiple sticker sheets and designs. Text maybe be adjusted to fit the parameters of the sticker design with a minimal difference where possible.
- High-quality print, all Beehaven Designz stickers are lovingly printed and kiss-cut in our studio.
- We try our best to ensure all sheets are as perfect as possible. (The print and cut can still vary from sheet to sheet during the handmade production process.)
- Stickers are packaged in a quality cello bag and ship in a sturdy mailer for extra protection.
- No proofs are sent before production.
- No requests for other styles or colours besides the options listed.
- No returns or refunds unless a mistake was made on our part.
Have you seen our custom script word box stickers, additional ways to plan your repetitive appointments and tasks?